Gall is proud to be a sponsor of the 2018 Pro Bono Conference to be held in Hong Kong from 25-27 October 2018.
Held annually, the Conference brings together lawyers, academics, law students, jurists, pro bono professionals, policy makers, civil society and non-profit representatives, and provides a unique platform to hear and engage with those who are inspiring others and positively impacting the lives of some of the region’s most disadvantaged individuals and marginalised communities.
The Conference aims to:
- Educate university academics, law students, lawyers, judiciary, pro bono professionals, policy makers, civil society and non-profit representatives about the meaning and concept of pro bono initiatives;
- Demonstrate the importance of pro bono initiatives to achieve greater access to justice for poor, marginalised and disadvantaged communities in Asia and internationally;
- Foster collaborative ties between Conference participants to conceptualise, design, launch and strengthen pro bono initiatives locally, regionally and internationally;
- Demonstrate various models of pro bono initiatives that may be applicable and transferable in Asia and internationally; and
- Showcase the successful establishment of pro bono initiatives and programmes.
For more details on the Conference please visit the website: