Mediation is growing in popularity as a time and cost efficient way to resolve disputes sensibly. Our lawyers have a wealth of experience in mediation across a broad range of disputes. We act for both parties in mediation and as fully accredited mediators. As impartial facilitators we assist parties to reach a negotiated settlement as an alternative to court proceedings.
Mediation gives parties the opportunity to:
- Discuss the issues and clear up misunderstandings
- Determine underlying interests or concerns
- Find areas of agreement and incorporate those into resolutions
- Generate and agree mutually acceptable solutions
- Ensure confidentiality
- Tailor an outcome which can be embodied in a legally enforceable settlement agreement, or a court order