Our team of fraud and asset tracing lawyers regularly advise on domestic and international disputes arising from commercial fraud, asset misappropriation and business crime.
Our specialist fraud lawyers have extensive experience in pursuing fraud-related claims and we understand the need to act quickly to provide strategic advice enabling you to trace and freeze stolen assets.
Gall’s fraud and asset tracing lawyers advise on cases that involve:
- Obtaining Mareva/freezing Injunctions
- Appointment of Provisional Liquidators over corporate vehicles for fraud
- Directors’ fraud and breach of fiduciary duties
- Cybercrime, internet scams, email hacking and online identity theft
- Investment scams and Ponzi schemes
- Worldwide asset recovery exercises in conjunction with overseas law firms in various different offshore jurisdictions