Gall has the expertise to provide an all-encompassing professional service to help corporates and individuals navigate the relevant issues when faced with regulatory or financial crime-related investigations and to respond effectively to the challenges as they arise.
Our team of specialist lawyers has extensive experience dealing with the regulators and criminal investigators in Hong Kong (and elsewhere in the region), in particular the SFC, the HKMA, and the ICAC. We can assist at all stages throughout the regulatory investigation, as well as in any subsequent enforcement/disciplinary action.
We work to effectively and efficiently identify and respond to the relevant issues as they arise, wherever possible maintaining an open line of communication with the regulator/investigator with the aim of ensuring a swift resolution.
If you are involved in a regulatory or financial crime investigation, our team of specialist lawyers would be pleased to assist you.
Our team of lawyers are specialists in the following areas:
- Acting as an interface with the police, investigators, and prosecuting authorities
- Entering into plea bargaining for clients before or after charge
- Conducting investigation and evidence gathering before trial
- SFC and ICAC investigations
- Acting to recover funds frozen in Hong Kong in respect of overseas investigations