Gall is proud to be a sponsor at this year’s Asia Pacific Regional Forum Biennial Conference presented by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum. Partners Evelyn Chan and Nick Dealy are attending the conference in Tokyo.
Topics to be covered over the course of the conference include:
- Shall we arbitrate or mediate, and where?
- Cryptocurrency at the crossroads
- Mergers and acquisitions in unified Asia
- Antitrust in Asia – increased risks, greater convergence?
- Going international – foreign offices and/or international alliances for Asian law firms
- Business and human rights – local and global trends and future of legal practice
- Asia in the crosshairs of a new world trading system
- Collaboration of lawyers/law firms and bar associations in their jurisdiction
- Can litigation keep pace with the rise of machines?
- Internal and external counsel – helping each other drive business forward
- Investing and financing in property and infrastructure projects in the Asia Pacific region, from both an investor’s and target’s perspective
- Deferred prosecution agreements: a game changer for corporates in Asia Pacific and beyond
- Tax havens: is there a case for their continued existence?
For more details on the conference visit:
The International Bar Association (IBA), established in 1947, is the world’s leading organisation of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world.