Gall sponsors the 12th annual AmCham Women of Influence Conference and Awards – “Evolution or Revolution: How will you exceed and excel at work in 2030?”
Gall was proud to be a sponsor of the AmCham Women of Influence Conference and Awards 2015. This year’s conference entitled “Evolution or Revolution: how will you succeed and excel at work in 2030?” focused on how the internet of things and technology will shape our future in a boundary-less global setting, how men are engaging to encourage a more diverse workplace and what that will mean for you, and how media and our perceptions shape our expectations of the future.
The culmination of the conference was the presentation of the 12th Annual Women of Influence Awards which recognized six high-achieving women, a man who has demonstrated support for the advancement of women and one outstanding company for women.
Congratulations to this year’s winners:
- Professional of the Year: Kimberley Cole Head of Sales Specialists, Asia Thomson Reuters
- Young Achiever of the Year: Michelle Sun Co-Founder First Code Academy
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Karin Ann, Co-Founder and Principal, The International Montessori School
- Non-profit Leader of the Year: Su-Mei Thompson CEO The Women’s Foundation
- Master of The Arts: Claire Hsu Co-Founder & Executive Director, Asia Art Archive
- Lifetime Achievement: Anne Marden, BBS, JP Director, AVP HK Foundation Limited
- Champion for the Advancement of Women: Anthony A Rose Chairman & CEO, House of Rose Professional
- Best Company for Women: State Street Bank & Trust
For full details of the event visit: