We deal with the full range of employment law related issues and are one of the few firms in Hong Kong who act for both employers and employees.
We give advice in relation to the following:
- Hiring Strategies
- Negotiating and drafting contract terms
- Entitlements under deferred compensation, bonus and share schemes
- Drafting and advising on post termination restrictions
- Advising on performance reviews and appraisals
- Advising on internal investigations, SFC regulatory investigations and disciplinary issues
- Discrimination and privacy complaints/issues
- Applying for and defending injunctions
- Advising on redundancy issues
- Advising on termination and separation agreements
- Representing both employers and employees engaged in legal proceedings from the Labour Tribunal to Court of Final Appeal
Awards and recognition:
- Recommended Firm and Recommended Lawyer, Andrea Randall – The Doyle’s Guide to Leading Hong Kong Employment Lawyer Rankings, 2017
- Nominated for Employment Firm of the Year and Employment Lawyer of the Year: Andrea Randall – The Asia Legal Awards 2017 by The Asian Lawyer in association with Legal Week, China Law & Practice and The American Lawyer
- Winner, Best in Labour & Employment – Asialaw Asia Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards 2015 & 2016
- Recommended Firm and Recommended Individual, Andrea Randall – Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2017. Andrea Randall is noted for her “great tactical acumen”, “Randall fights hard for her clients”.
- Recommended Firm and Recommended Individual, Andrea Randall – Asialaw Profiles 2017. “Andrea Randall has an impressive knowledge of HK and English employment law,” says a client. “Andrea offers creative legal strategies,” says another.